Would you like to manage the transition from talent to leadership? Would you like to realize your full potential as a leader?
Succeeding as a leader demands profound changes in both skills and mindset. While a “talent” delivers value individually, a successful leader creates value through others. SIAO’s Emerging Leaders Program enables participants manage this vital transition.
SIAO presents “The Emerging Leader” Training Programme.
Our Emerging Leader programme delivers strategies for effective supervision, plus the skills and knowledge required to lead at team or work group.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to;
- define the key concepts associated with supervisory skills
- lead their team(s) better right from the start
- avoid mistakes made by many new managers
- be better equipped to keep your staff better motivated, productive, and on target
- practice sharing power via delegation
- resolve conflicts within teams.
MODULE 1: Starting off on the Right Foot
- The new role, what changes?
- Learning the Ropes – quickly
- Questions Supervisors Have
MODULE 2: Blending Well – Making the Most of a Team
- Building a team
- Knowing the team members.
MODULE 3: Working S.M.A.R.T.
- Setting Goals
MODULE 4: Communicating as a Leader
- The Communication Funnel
- Active Questioning and Active Listening
- Non-Verbal Messages
MODULE 5: Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the EI matrix
- Applying EI at work – Simulations and Scenarios
MODULE 6: Time Management
- Managing your Priorities – Time and Pareto
- Identifying and Arresting Time Robbers
- Planning – The 4Ds
MODULE 7: The Complete Manager – Delegation
- What is Delegation?
- The Five Levels of Delegation
- Five Steps to Delegation
- Keeping Responsibility
- When Delegation won’t work
MODULE 8: Getting Along – Managing Conflict
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Steps to Ironing Things Out
Who Should Attend?
- Sales team leaders
- Supervisors and other team leaders
- Team members set for supervisory roles
- Frontline team leaders
Date: September 11-12, 2019
Venue: SIAO, 18b Olu Holloway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Fee: N50,000 until August 31, thereafter N60,000
(Special rates for multiple delegates apply, please call).
To Register: Please click here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0704 198 3168