SIAO PARTNERS REFUND POLICY
At SIAO Partners, we ensure that the services we provide are satisfactory. Customer/ Client satisfaction is our utmost priority as we take all complaints about the services we render very seriously. We may also offer refunds and compensation for services provided by us. This Refund Policy will inform clients about their rights to receive refund for services purchased on our website, as well as describe the procedures, rules, and guidelines relating to refunds.
We may offer refund based solely on the following conditions:
- If the service has not been performed.
- If the service performed differs from the one requested.
Customers/ Clients may request a refund within 30 (thirty) days following the delivery of service.
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Policy, SIAO Partners may refuse to grant refunds if:
- Client received what he ordered, but later changed their mind about the service requested.
- Client was duly notified of the problems with the service before making the purchase.
- Client paid for our service and later realised they had no use of it.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
Any dissatisfied client who is eligible for a refund may make a complaint by taking the following steps:
Kindly note, refunds are issued at our discretion as they may be rejected or accepted.
For comments and questions regarding this Policy, our clients may contact email@example.com